Pages

WONDERFULLY CRAZY

A space where family, friends and anyone else can follow our adventures. We are a homeschooling, crafting, music-making, back-flipping wonderfully crazy family living on the coast of Maine enjoying everything life has to offer us!

Friday, March 25, 2011

This Moment

Joining Soulemama again for {this moment} A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

11 comments:

  1. We are a gymnastics household too!I love watching them flip around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH she looks deep in thought! Was this a competition? Such a beautiful girl :)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like that moment of calm amidst all of the gymnastic activity. You captured it perfectly!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a moment.

    Here is one of my little girl;

    http://obaitori.typepad.com/obaitori/2011/03/this-moment-3.html

    x Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful girl you have. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Warmly,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo, Angie! Molly looks so deep in thought!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My little guy has started gymnastics, he loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photo. Looks like she is off in thought.
    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great photo. Just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a sweet photos. Love all your little wee folks,, I wish I had participated.
    Yay to homeschooling, my boys spend more time outdoors than doing schoolwork, they are happy and learning much through play :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear comments and try to answer any questions so feel free to tell me what's on your mind!